
Back from tuition.. =)
________________________________________________
Lol.. today morning training was ok lor.. arw!! 4 more days and syf is here!!! Ok.. dunno y I dun even feel the pressure of sfy coming.. Last time was like excited plus nervous.. now.. I like a hollow person.. I dun feel a thing like that.. no feeling at all… I dun have the excitement of the syf coming or whatever..what going on? Haiz..
Ok.. Today is sport’s day.. lesson had cut but we still had lesson till 10.55am.. Haiz.. first period was mrs ng… and we got 2 periods free… y? cause almost more than half of the class didn’t bring the material needed for her lesson so she was so angry that she say she dun wan to teach le.. and there goes our math periods and here comes 2 free periods…
Hear from one of my classmates say that one of our members of our school.. has been coming to blogs and see our post.. asked me to locked my blog and all… ok.. whatever it is.. IF This person see this post.. let me tell u this.. stop it ok? This makes us more hate u ok? Its like what? U are invading our private lives.. So stop it.. Get out!! Izzit u wan ask say things about u then u happy ar? U think what u can report to the principle or what?
Arw! Ok.. I am abit emo now.. kind of in a bad mood this days due to the bad luck I have this week..
Went off 10.20 to have our recess.. cool.. first time reach the canteen so early and the first one to bring food.. cool.. =) then went to the stuff room and got all the stuff..
Arw!! I was so frustrated as I could tie my hair into a bun… end up thanks to Winnie brilliant idea.. without using any hair pins we still could get out hair tied into a tied.. isn’t it cool? But it give me headache later on.. X(
Had make up lesson from lao shi.. hee.. learn how to put a new type of eyeshadow.. also learn how to put the brusher.. haha.. but I still dunno how to make the eyebrow even though I see teacher’s example.. lol..
Then when I help other with the eyeliner.. I was damn fed up.. lol.. she never see teacher’s example then like say me like that… -.-‘’’ say wat not nice and all.. lol.. its I look at teacher one ma.. I follow what she do lor.. arw.. lol.. even thought she do also quite nice but still teacher say like that jiu like that lor.. At least I know that someone told her that it was because I was follow teacher’s ways…
Dance a few times.. dance for mr ong, mr tay and mr koh.. lol.. their advice was quite good.. and even them could see our mistake!! That means we have to work more harder le!!
I got a lot of mistake and I have to correct it.. teacher kept correcting me.. sobs.. nvm.. I must still jia you de… I can de it!!!
Lol.. canteen de stores didn’t open expect the third store.. so had to skip lunch.. damn hungry after the lesson.. also hear that there wasn’t any sport day due to the raining.. haha..
Went to cp to grab a waffle to eat and the juniors came to sit with us.. saw them ate shu shi.. make me wan to eat too.. X) end up I went to buy too.. ok.. now I can say that I like shu shi.. =) it taste quite nice actually.. haha.. last time dun like now I do like it.. ^^
Went back home went downstairs straight with my parents to have my dinner.. and I was like damn full.. arw.. like pig like that.. eat eat eat.. haha..
Then went for tuition.. and that’s the end of the day…
*Yawn.. I am tired.. got to go to sleep.. nites everyone.. =)