Tuesday, June 5;
11:32 AM
This is what my aunt wrote back to me about god.. =)
I'm glad that you went to City Harvest. We have some friends who attend that church. And I am so glad that you feel comfortable to ask me questions about God etc. I don't mind it at all. I shall try my best to answer your questions.
Yes there is a God and I believe in Him. He is a spirit and is everywhere. I believe that God created the world and that His Son, Jesus Christ, came to the world to die on the cross for our sins so that we can be reconciled back with God. God loves us so very much. I also believe that there are angles among us. Most of the time we cannot see them. However, sometimes they come in human form.
I believe I had an experience with an angel once. This happened a few years ago when I was living in Texas (also in America but a different state from where I live now) and I was in the hospital for a really really bad nose bleed. One morning I was coughing out blood again and I was so frustrated, scared and I was crying. A nurse I have never seen before came in and introduced herself as Theresa. She hugged me while I was crying and whispered in my ear. She asked me: Do you believe in God? I said: Yes! And she said: Well, He loves you and He is right here. Right after she said that she left my room. When I felt better later, I asked the other nurses where was Theresa so I can thank her for her hugs and for her comforting words. None of the nurses knew anybody by that name that worked on that floor and when I described Theresa none of them knew who she was. So you see, I do believe that God sent me an angel that day in the form of a nurse to comfort me! So, yes, I do believe in angels. But I also know that most of the time we don't see them with our human eyes.
And yes, there are devils ... these are evil spirits (fallen angels) who want to deceive us and tell us lies about God's love for us. That's why there are so many cults (false religions) that teaches the wrong things to people. They make people believe half truths that mislead people about God.
I believe that there are heavenly languages that we can pray that only God can understand. He helps those who want to speak in those languages when they pray. Some of these languages are unknown to us but some of them are known or existing foreign languages that only other foreign people know but we may not know because we didn't study/learn them. I have missionary friends who have prayed to speak in foreign languages when they needed to speak it while they are traveling in other countries to tell foreigners about God and they got lost. They were worried but knew that God can help them. So they prayed and ask God for help. God answered their prayers and helped them speak in that country's foreign language so that they can ask the people who lived there for help in their language .. the miracle is that these friends never studied those foreign languages. But God put that language in them just at the right time to help them. God works miracles this way too!
I certainly feel God with me everyday all the time. He is a Holy Spirit and I believe in Him. I believe that God created the world and that He sent his Son, Jesus, Christ, to die on the cross for my sins. I also believe in the Holy Spirit that God gave to us and He lives in my heart and guides me. So I've invited Jesus to live in my heart and be my God. And you can do that too .... do you believe in God?
♥Clear skies will mean you are happy.♥
♥Rain will mean you're crying.♥
♥Sunset means you are embarrassed.♥
♥Night will mean you are gently holding me♥